Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fair 2009!

We want to the state fair yesterday!

This was so cool! The lady danced and then the horse did moves like her! In this picture she was walking and kicking her legs and the horse walked and kicked his legs! It was so cool!

Then there was trick riding.

























Then we went to the barn and looked/held little animals. There was an incubator and it had chicks and tiny quail eggs. And there was another incubator that had the little chicks and baby quail in it. The baby quail were only 1 inch tall (if that)!











Then we went and watched ShayLaral (sp?)! It was their second year here and I loved it!










Then the rides! Of coarse Luthien went on the Marry-Go-Round.









Me and Gideon went on the Silver Streak, it goes around forwards and backwards, FAST!









And us kiddos went on a ride that Luthien picked. The thing you sat in went around and the thing that was sitting on went around too! REALLY FAST!










And then Luthien and Gideon went on the mini roller coaster. It was so cute Luthien wanted me to go with her, but I could not go because I only had enough for one more ride and it was not that one. But she started crying and hugging me and it was so cute! But she had fun anyway.










And for my last ride me and mom went on the hang glider. REALLY HIGH UP! First we thought we had been crazy to get on but then when we got used to it it was really fun and then it stopped, Right as we were getting used to it.











After that we went to the rain forest. There were snacks and spiders and scorpions and a small alligator! Mom and Lu and Gideon got to hold the Alligator, Li'l Ali and got their picture taken. I didn't get my picture taken but I took a picture of the parrot! :)












Gramma gave us (Gideon, Luthien, and myself) each $20 to spend at the fair. Luthien spent her's on an umbrella and a pony ride. Her pony was the biggest pony in the group, Rosie (I think).










Gideon Spent his on a hat and a Rubber Band Gun.










I got three necklaces and a blue hair extension :)






On the way back (it was a four hour trip) we spotted Beluga's and stopped to watch them. I twas cool. They were close the shore and one had a little baby :) It was really cute to see the mom rise for air and then a smaller one come up to0. All together it was a fun trip :D (But very, very, tiring!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had the same rides at our fair! the Silver Streak, and the tilt-a-whirl =)

Anna said...

I'm glad you had fun. I wish I could have been there!
I love the ride that Luthien chose. The one that spins around.
TTYL,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Luthien says, "scroll up! scroll up! that's me riding a pony!"

Anonymous said...

Luthien says, "scroll up! scroll up! that's me riding a pony!"