
My sister Luthien is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Now I know that a lot of people say that their kids or siblings are the cutest thing they have ever seen and lots of people (if they don't have kids or siblings) say that other people have the cutest kid they ever saw, but for me right now Luthien is definitely the cutest thing I ever saw! Last week was my friends birthday and for it her mom gave us all highlights, she got blond and auburn, her sister got pink, and I got blond. Well today Luthien comes up to us with the tinfoil in her hands and says "I want just like Jacynne has... paint!" so of coarse we could not talk her out of it. So I got the water colors, paint brush, and hair clips and and started painting my 2 year old sisters hair. I clipped, painted, foiled tell she agreed that it was good and she was done. So I guess it just go's to show you can't ever be ready for a 2 year old!
Jacynne
Alaska Time


No comments:
Post a Comment