
Oh I am SO glad to finally go back to dance! We had a two week break and I couldn't stand it! I had tap yesterday and today is ballet. I am so excited to put on my point shoes again! After about a week and a half I nearly put them on just for the fun of it! I have most of the music we dance to so I could have danced here but it's not the same as having music blasting in your ears, the teacher correcting you, and seeing yourself in the mirror every time you turn around! I am sure anyone who dances can agree with me.
P.S. Thanks for the picture Kate :)
Alaska Time


5 comments:
I used to take ballet. But I only took it for a couple of months.
How long have you been dancing?
Anna
I have been dancing sens I was 3.
Jacynne
Jacynne,
I know exactly how you felt! I couldn't want for dance to start! I was soooo bored those two weeks of break because there wasn't any dance. I am so happy it started back up this week! :D TTYL!
-Kate
is this a new piciture? I have never seen it befor.
Katy S
Yes. I like it I hope I can do that some day.
Jacynne
Post a Comment